Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why Australia is Important!

Australia really doesn't get it's due as a unique cultural force but I'm here to fix that because I'm American and I think people should listen to what I have to say. So the following posts are a list of the top ten things you would really miss if Australia never existed:



10) Architectural B-roll Footage That Instantly Signifies "World Travel" in your film orTV Montage - I think I've seen that same shot of the Sydney Opera House more times than I've seen myself in the mirror. However, I challenge all non-Australians to think of the name of one other single famous building in the whole of the continent. You can't do it can you? Even the internet is stumped, I typed "Australian Capital Building" into Google and it showed me this:

I'm not sure that's right but it seems right.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment